Thursday 4 July 2013

J94 Number 14 and a new project.

Well I have not finished yet, Here is number 14, Brand new courtesy of Fleabay. I could not resist. All it needs is a decoder and it can take it's place with the rest....I checked it out on the Hornby collectors guide and it was produced in 1999...Nice one!

Below is a new little project, As I have a little ply wood spare and some spars I decided to make a little 'Shunting Fan' it measures 41" x 16" and may? have a small fiddle.
               The warehouse was scratch built about 5 years ago and and a shame not to use it. Plus it will give me inspiration to do some more industrial type buildings.
               The track is all hand built copper clad SMP bullhead rail. There is going to be a low bridge and a banking.........Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. How many more? nice model though I like the black workman like 'init not much happening on my layout July is silly month with airshows!

    ReplyDelete