Saturday 29 December 2012

My Latest Aquisition

This is a 'must have', Having a bit of a thing for J94's and growing up and around these little work horses, It only seems reasonable that I should have couple around my layout (3 in fact, and one put away at my local model railway emporium)
            Well take a look at this little beauty, How could I not have this one?

The Original is preserved on The Foxfield Light Railway. So goodie I don't have to weather it....



 Considering that the model was produced in 2007 the attention to detail is pretty good but the couplings have to go...I think I will have to consider some brass lamp irons for the rear...


4 comments:

  1. New toy? I remember one on display by the parade ground at Longmoor in the early 70’s there was another loco “gazelle” I think and “Gordon” was in the sidings at Liss, oh happy days. What would I give for a time machine! I feel a Google coming up. (I was going to put a smutty remark here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. found this picure on the internet http://www.flickr.com/photos/rgadsdon/3470735267/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should be full of envy as Derek Downer used to be in the LMR workshops...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did not know that the railway was taken over by the RCT in the mid to late '60's i believe

      Delete