Monday 17 February 2014

Scratch building on the Fan...

After I emptied my off cuts box and decided to have a go at building a small works...And this is my effort so far...
When working with Wills sheets, I never throw any left over bits and pieces away. ie: the gable around the gibbet is made up of 6 pieces and the whole roof area's are made up from 8 pieces...

 The windows are glazing bars from a brass fret...

I am looking to put some lights in the buildings and it is not it's final resting place...Nothing is set in stone. It is still work in progress

Below is my latest acquisition which arrived this morning , 
The British Railways Bedford OY 3Ton GS 



I just had to put this shot in below...
The wagon is kit built, I think it's a Parkside Dundas?
 The wagon is kit built, I think it's a Parkside Dundas?

1 comment:

  1. things are progressing after a pregnant pause, I do like the OY. as the saying goes little but often at our age little sometimes! keep plodding keeps your mins active.

    ReplyDelete