Thursday 15 August 2013

Weathered Coach's

I thought I would have ago at coach weathering, And her are my efforts...
I may have another session on this one, but I don't want to go overboard..
 I think it looks better from this side?
 Someone said to me that no way would they ever think of weathering £40 coach's, So I said "So you want it to look like a train set? Weathering enhances the model and highlights the details.. 
I must admit I am quite pleased with this one, Maybe a little more work on the roof?

This is one of three that I got from ebay a few years ago for under a tenner, All had no doors
I had a go at making some doors, I know they are not brilliant, But a blind man on a galloping horse would not notice? I added scale wheels and some brass rod from the V hangers, I think they are not bad considering the alternatives...

No comments:

Post a Comment